Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Marble: Cloud Gets Saved: Part 3

    Suddenly I was hit, the blade chipped under the grass I off I flew into the sunset.  I hit the pavement, rolled into the curb and I started rolling.  It was wet so I got a good washing as I rolled down the street.  I was slowing down when I heard water draining into a storm drain. Now this was not my idea of a good place to live, the closet was boring enough but I knew a storm drain was dark, wet and damp and there was no chance of finding a real home inside one of those.  I could hear a someone whistling a tune and running along the curb following a leaf that was floating in the water coming up behind me. Joshua as I would soon come to know him began to run faster.  He suddenly scooped me out of the water right before I was going to go down into the storm drain.  He suddenly smiled and said "wow a new marble for my collection this is great".

No comments:

Post a Comment